Wedding planning in 2021 can be an organized and manageable task with the right tools. In this digital age, there are endless apps and websites designed to help brides and grooms-to-be plan their big days seamlessly. But with so many options to choose from, it can be tricky to pick the best one for you.
Check out Everyday Bride’s favorite wedding planning apps to download to help plan your big day.
WeddingHappy is an app founded by a married couple. It is an all-in-one app where you can plan your wedding on your own or with a planner. Here are some of the key features of this app.
- Timeline: This feature helps keep you on track leading up to your big day.
- Payment tracking: This feature helps track your budget and when payments are due.
- Group sharing: This feature allows you to share parts of your planning with your fiancé or your wedding party.
- Recent planning activity: This feature helps keep track of what you did recently for added organization.
- In-app chat: This feature allows you to chat with your wedding party and everyone involved in the planning process.
The Knot Wedding Planner
The Knot Wedding Planner app is currently the top wedding planning app on the app store. Here are the features that make it stand out.
- Wedding Style Quiz: This quiz helps you define what colors, theme, and vibe best fit your wants and curates a vision board for you.
- Vendor tabs: This option helps you keep track of your vendors without the need for tons of spreadsheets.
- Wedding website: Here, you can edit and create your own wedding website directly from the app.
- Gift tracking: The app includes a registry feature with easy-to-customize options.
- Timeline: This feature allows you to plan every moment of your big day down to the minute to keep everyone on track.
Appy Couple is an app designed to help couples plan and communicate with their guests. Here are the most advantageous features of this unique app.
- Wedding website: You can build your website with a ready-to-go theme, and no coding is required.
- Guestlist manager: You can add and group your guests to make seating charts and RSVPs a breeze.
- Free app for guests: Your guests can all download an app to help them keep track of important information.
- Photo sharing: Guests can add any photos they take to the app and share them with you or the rest of the guests.
- Registry feature: You can sync your wedding registry so that you can keep track of it, and guests can easily find it.
Joy is another app with excellent ratings for wedding planning. It is a one-stop shop for wedding planning. Here are the key features that make users love it so much.
- Registry: You can add to your registry and build it within the app.
- Zero-fee cash fund registry option
- Schedule: Keep your guests informed and on track for your big day with a meticulous scheduling option.
- Travel tips: If your guests are traveling, you can provide parking instructions, local hotels, weather information, and other helpful hints.
- Private social network: Every guest gets a profile and can chat with one another, which allows them to connect before the event.
A top app on most app stores, the Wedding Planner comes with glowing reviews. Check out their top features.
- Planning timeline: Set goals for yourself and set reminders to help you stay on track with your plan.
- In-app music: You can add music to relax with while you plan within the app.
- Budget planning: An aesthetically pleasing way to keep track of your total budget and individual budgets as you plan.
- Month-by-month checklist: This breaks your tasks into smaller monthly chunks so you can avoid overwhelming yourself.
- Journal function: Engagements and weddings go by in a blur—this app lets you keep a journal of your thoughts and feelings while planning your big day.
There are countless apps out there to assist you with organization, colors, budgets, and more. The above apps are Everyday Bride’s favorite wedding planning apps to download that do it all.